Blurb

Changing the way the world sees beauty one photoshoot, one model, one photo at a time.

To create art out of pieces that our Western culture deems unworthy of being beautiful is a goal we should all aspire to.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Schedule!

well, I know this is what you're all waiting for!

The January Schedule for TforP shoots :)   (that's Trade For Pics, basically free for all but don't sell without permission from all parties)

But it's not ready yet...

I'm meeting with my main man Robert to go over everything and have a photo-date tonight.

It'll be posted by Thursday evening.

It will include:
- Blacklight
- Couples
- Bodypaint (will be posted mon/tues when i talk to my bodypaint artist)
- Fetish
- Open TimeSlots (for nudes, preggie pics, fashion, portraiture, personal, pinup, etc)

Here's hoping it all fills up so I get lots of practice shooting and editing!

- DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment