Blurb

Changing the way the world sees beauty one photoshoot, one model, one photo at a time.

To create art out of pieces that our Western culture deems unworthy of being beautiful is a goal we should all aspire to.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Blacklight!

Here's a bunch that I did up yesterday.  I finally found a filter that kinda did what i wanted it too...


This is a set of 3 of Kitty.  The first is my original edit.  The colors are bright but yet her facial features haven't been lost due to contrast.  One of my favorites!
Kitty
This second one has the contrast upped so the colors are more vibrant.  While her jawline is still present, her nose and mouth are now lost in the shadows.
Kitty

This third one I did just for kicks  :)  I knew kitty would LOVE the bright crazy colors  lol
Kitty



Amanda


Amber



Amber
Jeremy



Amber
This one of Emily is probably my favorite of the whole shoot (so far).  The filter did exactly what I wanted it to do!  The texture in her hair is amazing and the makeup is done just right so that while we don't see her jawline, etc, we also don't miss it.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment